This white light illuminator provides the perfect amount of light for student viewing or photography of stained electrophoresis gels. Students will see the bands in their stained gels more clearly and make more accurate measurements when the gels are illuminated from beneath.
Shatter-resistant Plexiglas top gives maximum light diffusion and minimum glare with no “hot spots” that are so detrimental for clear viewing or photography. The stainless steel frame will maintain its attractive appearance for years. The viewing surface measures 10" x 12" and can easily display multiple gels at one time. LED.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 241
You May Also Like
- File, Triangular, Handle
- Flinn Economy Electrophoresis Kit
- Six Gel Electrophoresis Apparatus
- Electrophoresis Lab Station
- Microcentrifuge, Thermo Scientific
- Floating Microcentrifuge Tube Rack
- Micropipet, Fixed-Volume, 25 µL
- Mini Power Supply
- Why Do People Look Different? Student Laboratory Kit
Biotechnology for Young Scientists -
Student Laboratory Kit