|Price/Pkg. of 12|
These polystyrene spot plates are a low-cost alternative to porcelain. The solid white color allows students to easily see the reaction taking place. While considered disposable, the spot plates can be reused many times and discarded when cleaning is too difficult.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 276
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 155
You May Also Like
- Spot Plate, Polystyrene, 15-well, 10/pkg
- Spot Plate, Porcelain, 12-well, White
- Combination Reaction Plate
- Reaction Plates, 24-well
- Dropping Pipet, Plastic, 23 mL
- Reaction Strip Plugs, 8-well
- Introduction to Acid-Base Titration - Student Laboratory Kit
Mystery Solutions with Acids and Bases -
- Natural Indicators - Acids, Bases, and the pH Scale - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Iron(II) and Iron(III) Reactions - Student Laboratory Kit