Calibrated for precise measurements, this electrolysis apparatus is of superior quality—providing accurate results that are quantifiable. The clear glass collecting tubes are calibrated for easy measurement and observation. While this apparatus is primarily designed to hydrolyze water, it can be used for other compounds as well. The apparatus has its own rugged ring stand base. The built-in thistle tube and stopcocks make for easy no-mess filling. Operates on a 9-V battery or DC power supply. Platinum electrodes are included. Replacement glass assembly (AP6410) and replacement electrodes (AP6217) are sold separately below.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 710
You May Also Like
- Electrolysis Apparatus, Brownlee, with Battery Jar
- Hoffman Electrolysis Apparatus
- Build a Dry Cell Battery - Student Laboratory Kit
- The Two-Potato Clock
- The Electrochemical Clock Kit - Irwin Talesnick's Orange Juice Clock
- Colorful Electrolysis - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Electrolysis of Water - Student Laboratory Kit
- Electroplating with Copper - Student Laboratory Kit
- Build a Solar Cell - Photovoltaic Effect and Photosynthesis - Student Activity Kit
- Introduction to Electrochemistry - Student Laboratory Kit