Excellent color filters, at an affordable price! It's easy to illustrate color mixing by subtraction. Simply overlap two colored paddles and place them on an overhead projector. A brilliant display of complementary colors will appear-yellow and blue form green, yellow and red produce orange, red and violet make magenta, etc. Is it possible to form red, yellow or blue? Students will easily see the distinction between primary and complementary colors. Set includes six transparent paddles colored red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 725
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 447
You May Also Like
- Beyond the Rainbow—Discovering Infrared and Ultraviolet Light
- Sunsets and Light Scattering - Demonstration Kit
- Build a Spectroscope Student Laboratory Kit
- Color Filters, Acrylic, Pk/5
- Color Addition and Subtraction - Primary Colors Demonstration Kit
- LED Light Blocks
- Color and Light - Spectrum Demonstrations
- Combining Colored Light—Physical Science Demonstration Kit
- Flinn Electromagnetic Spectrum Chart
- Color Wheel Light Reflection Kit