How does porosity and permeability affect groundwater aquifers? Students, through experimentation, will learn about pore size, permeability and particle size. Help students learn these important concepts and integrate math, measurement and percentage skills. Kit includes all materials for one complete demonstration setup and detailed teacher's guide.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1038
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 669
You May Also Like
- Exploring the World of Soil Protozoa - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil- A Natural Filter Environmental Science Demonstration Kit
- Physical and Chemical Properties of Soil Environmental Science Lab Kit
- Permeability, Porosity, and Soil Moisture
- pH of Soil - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Biology and Chemistry of Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
Porosity and Drainage Rate of Soil -
Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Analysis Kit
- Discover Life in the Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Contamination - Forensics Laboratory Kit