Do your students get that puzzled look when you tell them the volume of a mole of gas at STP is 22.4 liters? Don't tell them, show them! When assembled, the box is an exact 22.4 liter cube. Each 11.2" square side contains helpful information, such as conversions, gas laws, and constants, large enough to be read from any place in the classroom.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 526
You May Also Like
- Celebrate the Molennium CD
- Make-A-Mole - Hands-On Student Activity Kit
- Mole Banner
- Mole Toons, Pkg. of 50
- How Much Is a Mole? The Mole Eudiometer - Demonstration Kit
- Mole Set - Demonstration Model
- Micro Mole Rockets - Hydrogen and Oxygen Mole Ratio - Student Laboratory Kit
- Stoichiometry Balloon Races - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Mole Concept Puzzle - Student Activity Kit
- Mole Ratios - Copper and Silver Nitrate - Student Laboratory Kit