Safely demonstrate rotational motion from the security of a chair. Sitting down will keep your center of mass over the rotating platform making it easier to maintain balance. Students can concentrate more on the rotational science, instead of gravity. Rotating turntable seat is made with the same high-quality, low-friction hub as the stand-alone Rotational Platform, AP4609. Interlocking wood parts make the labstool very strong and sturdy. Can be easily disassembled and stored. Or, connect it permanently using the glue provided. Stands 65 cm tall. Seat diameter is 30 cm.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 637
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 319
You May Also Like
- Build a Mini Hovercraft - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Rotational Turn Table
- Rotator, Constant Speed
- Bracken's Demonstration Spinner
- Moment of Inertia Set
- Figure Skating Dumbbells
- Spooling Around with Physics - Demonstration Kit
- A Demo A Day™—A Year of Physics Demonstrations
- Greek Waiter's Tray - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Centrifugal Hoop Demonstration