Improve student results when conducting thermodynamic and heats of reaction experiments. The thick walls and lids make these calorimeters more effective than ordinary foam drinking cups by preventing heat loss in all directions. Their wide, stable base prevents tipping when mixing with a magnetic stir bar. Use a sharp knife to cut the foam lid to fit any thermometer. 900-mL capacity. Sold in packages of two.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 671
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 331
You May Also Like
- Calorimeter Resistor
- Calorimeters, Small-Scale, Pkg. of 12
- An Introduction to Small Scale Thermodynamics
- Compound Bar
Conduction, Convection, and Radiation -
- Convection and Ventilation Box
- Superheated Steam - Demonstration Kit
- Density Box Demonstration
- Convection of Liquids Tube