How clean is the air you breathe? In this hands-on kit, students will explore air pollution and discover just what types and amounts of particulates are found in local air. Students will have the opportunity to place observational slides in locations they think may have high amounts of particulates. Detailed observations about the particulates collected will then be recorded and studied. Kit includes a detailed teacher's guide and enough materials for over 125 tests!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 957
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 570
You May Also Like
- Air Pollution Investigation Super Value Kit
- Becker Bottles - One in a Million
- Effects of Air Pollution Kit
- Acid Rain and Plants Kit
- Environmental Pollution and Lichens
- Understanding Your Carbon Footprint Student Activity Kit
- Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming - Student Laboratory Kit
- Greenhouse Effect Demonstration Kit
- Plants and Pollution - Student Laboratory Kit
- Make Your Own Ozone Test Paper - Student Laboratory Kit