How do planets travel around the Sun? This simple overhead apparatus helps illustrate the elliptical orbits of the planets. Students will use observations from the teacher demonstration and perform mathematical calculations to find the elliptical orbits. Easily fits on any standard overhead projector. Kit includes the overhead demonstration device, string, and a set of markers. Complete with teacher instructions and detailed background section.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1009
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 705
You May Also Like
- Constellation Transparency Set
- Lunar Phases Activity
- Orbital Speed Demonstration Kit
- Planetary Orbits Student Laboratory Kit
- Sun Scale Student Activity Kit
- The Orbiter Planetarium, Manual
- Solar System Chart
- Celestial Star Globe, Universal
- Anatomy of the Universe Chart
- Planetarium, Illuminated, Motorized