Reduce your density lab costs with this economical set of four metal cubes. Students measure the densities of the four metal blocks and then determine their composition. This simple kit is effective at teaching density and is a great value! One-inch metal cubes are similar to those found in the Density Cube Set, AP6058. The four cubes in the set are aluminum, steel, copper and brass. Instructions are provided.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 555
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 267
You May Also Like
- Archimedes' Principle Kit
- Buoyancy in Air - Mass vs. Weight Demonstration Kit
- Conservation of Mass and Buoyancy - Student Laboratory Kit
- Density Cube Set
- Density of Solids Kit
- Equal Mass Set
- Measurement Challenge - A Density Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Overflow Can, Large Capacity
- Specific Gravity Block Set
- Glass Analysis Principles - Forensic Laboratory Kit