Analysis of bloodstains at a crime scene can be critical in solving a crime. Often the blood type can be determined and matched to potential suspects. Students will utilize simulated blood and blood typing sera to learn the principles of blood typing procedures. They will extract and type blood from items found at a mock crime scene and determine possible connections to potential suspects. The materials can be easily adapted to your own crime scene scenario and can be used to produce crime scene stains of your own design. No blood or blood products are used.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs. Super Value Kit is complete for 5 classes of 30 students working in pairs.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 560
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 486
You May Also Like
- Bloodstain Pattern Analysis - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Detective's Casebook - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Document Analysis - Forensic Investigation Laboratory Kit
- Who Cheated in the Race? Red Blood Cell Volume Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Glass Analysis Principles - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Gunshot Residue - Forensics Demonstration Kit
- The Coroner's Report - Urine and Blood Analysis Laboratory Kit
- Mr. Mathematics Mysterious Murder - Student Laboratory Kit
- Food Analysis Mystery - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Presumptive Blood Test - Forensic Demonstration Kit