Create and identify crystal shapes commonly found in minerals! Students use transparent pre-cut heavy-duty plastic to construct models of the six basic crystal shapes-cubic, tetragonal, orthorhombic, hexagonal, monoclinic, and triclinic. Students then measure the length of the axes and the angles formed and relate the measurements to the basic crystal shapes. An excellent math and science activity. Kit includes ten sets of six different transparent models, goniometers and detailed teacher and student instructions.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1070
You May Also Like
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Colorful Stalactites and Stalagmites Kit
- Stalactites and Stalagmites
- Crystal Mineral Collection
- Crystal Growing - Student Laboratory Kit
- Crystal Ornaments - A Holiday Student Laboratory Kit
- Crystal Structure - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Crystal Growing Rock - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- The Crystal Forest - Student Laboratory Kit
- Growing Crystals in Gels - Advanced Laboratory Kit