Collect and identify macrovertebrates in your local stream. Students will discover the value of macroinvertebrates as living indicators of water quality. Kit features a detailed, 18-card set of macroinvertebrate flashcards that provide an easy way to identify exactly what insect you collect. Kit includes all apparatus (such as mesh collecting bags, sorting trays, brushes and spoons), for collecting, sorting, and identification, and a comprehensive instructor's manual. A must for any ecology-based course!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1056
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 677
You May Also Like
- Aquatic Macroinvertebrate Life Cycle and Habitat Flashcards
- Sampling Square
- Stream Macroinvertebrate Sampling Simulation - Student Activity Kit
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Bacteria Soil Ecology Kit
- Field Manual for Water Quality Monitoring, Book
- Environmental Chemistry Book
- Macroinvertebrate Identification Kit
- Soil Ecology Lab Manual
- Yeast and Mold Soil Ecology Student Kit