Have your students gain a clearer understanding of the basic structure and chemistry of the molecules essential for life. In a series of seven lab activities, students construct three-dimensional models of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins. These activities start with the construction of monosaccharides and progress to the formation of representative amino acids. At each step, the models give students valuable insight into the formation and activity of these fundamental molecules. Kit contains over 1800 reusable molecular components, along with student worksheets and teacher's guide.
Super Value Kit is complete for 15 student groups. All materials are reusable.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 429
You May Also Like
- Chemicals of Life - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Amino Acid Fingerprints - Demonstration Kit
- Introduction to Carbohydrates - Structure and Properties - Student Laboratory Kit
- Food Analysis Mystery - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Identifying Proteins and Amino Acids - Student Laboratory Kit
- Food Analysis - Testing Some Common Foods - Student Laboratory Kit
- Physical Properties of Proteins - Student Laboratory Kit
- Alcohol Fermentation Demonstration Kit
- Properties of Lipids - Student Laboratory Kit
- Biochemistry - The Molecules of Life, Flinn Chemtopic Labs Book, Volume 20