This unique lab burner will produce temperatures well over 1350 ºC. Can be used as both a Bunsen burner (on its side) or as a torch (upright). The burner has a fuel capacity of over one hour and can be easily refilled with standard butane canister fuel. An ON/OFF safety switch allows the flame to be controlled for on and off use or can be set for a continuous flame. Note: Burner is sold empty. The butane fuel is sold separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 180
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 171
You May Also Like
- Tirrill Burner, Artificial Gas
- Meker Burner, Natural Gas
- Micro Bunsen Burner Natural Gas
- Bunsen Burner, Bottled (Liquid Propane)
- Alcohol Burner, Polyhedral, 120 mL
- Alcohol Burner, Wickless
- Piezoelectric Igniter
- Micro Butane Burner
- Texas Match Stick Lighter
- Rubber Tubing, Black, in 10-Foot Lengths, 1/4" i.d.