This unique and complete manual will help you successfully teach astronomy. Students will perform hands-on activities that will introduce and strengthen their knowledge of astronomy. Eleven comprehensive, classroom-tested activities are easy to set up, follow and perform.
• Celestial Sols
• Kepler's Laws
• Lunar Orbits
• Lunar History
Manual contains detailed student backgrounds, reproducible student sheets, easy-to-follow procedures, and detailed teacher tips and information. A must for middle and high school earth science classrooms. 2003 Manual is approximately 200 pages. 8 1/2" x 11". Spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1133
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 726
You May Also Like
- Geology Activity Lab Manual
- Meteorology Activity Lab Manual
- Easy Science Demos & Labs - Earth Science
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Atmosphere and Weather Book
- Our Solar System Book
- Topographic Map Symbol Bingo
- Why Is The Water Green? - Student Laboratory Kit
- Understanding Your Carbon Footprint Student Activity Kit
- Exploring Earthquakes Activity-Stations Kit