Help your students learn about meteorology using this hands-on activity lab manual. Eleven comprehensive, classroom-tested activities are easy to set up, follow and perform.
• Sun Graphing
• Hurricane Tracking
• Weather Station Models
• Weather Map Interpretation
• Climate Factors
Manual contains detailed student backgrounds, reproducible student sheets, easy-to-follow procedures, and detailed teacher tips and information. A must for middle and high school earth science classrooms. 2003 Manual is approximately 200 pages. 8 1/2" x 11". Spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1133
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 726
You May Also Like
- Easy Science Demos & Labs - Earth Science
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Atmosphere and Weather Book
- Our Solar System Book
- Rocks and Minerals Book
- Daily Warm-ups: Earth Science Level II
- Weather Events Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit
- Earth Science Density Kit
- Discover Life in the Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Investigating Plate Tectonics Lab Activity