Watch as beautiful stalactites and stalagmites form before your eyes! A great demonstration kit for chemistry and earth science classrooms alike. The double-replacement reactions seen in this demonstration can be used to illustrate a variety of science concepts ranging from stalactite and stalagmite creation to precipitate formation on a macro scale. Guaranteed to be a hit in your classroom! Includes detailed teacher instructions and extensive background.
Enough chemicals for 7 teacher demonstrations.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1070
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 650
You May Also Like
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Geometry of Crystal Structure Kit
- Stalactites and Stalagmites
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Rock Cycle Adventure Student Activity Kit
- Rock Formation and Identification - Student Laboratory Kit
- Minerals, Metals, and Mining - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Flinn Rock and Mineral Test Kit - Set of 10
- Instant Geology Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Density of the Earth Kit