Engage your students with dramatic simulations of many of the Earth's dynamic natural processes. Unique demonstration tank is used to demonstrate hard-to-visualize concepts related to Geology, Meteorology and Fresh and Saltwater systems. Students will be introduced to topics such as plate tectonics, thermoclines, air masses, fronts, and wind and ocean currents, to name a few. Comes complete with detailed 55-page manual with thought-provoking student activities, teacher setup instructions and answer key.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1022
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 674
You May Also Like
- Investigating Plate Tectonics Lab Activity
- Plate Tectonics and Earthquakes Demonstration Kit
- Sea Floor Spreading-Student Laboratory Kit
- Ocean Current Activity Model
- Modeling Faults Student Activity Kit
- Pangaea-Student Laboratory Kit
- Strike-Slip Fault Activity Kit
- Tectonics Model - Demonstration Kit
- Modeling and Mapping Topography Kit
- Deluxe Stream Table