|Price/Pkg. of 4|
ADA recommended lab table height is 34". Rather than purchase a specially designed ADA lab table, many schools are only purchasing a set of ADA table legs. These legs are 3" taller than a normal lab table and are easily installed onto any Flinn lab table. When a student requiring an ADA lab table takes your class, you simply switch the lab table legs and you are all set to go. A simple idea that will save you hundreds of dollars. Package of four legs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1148
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 234
You May Also Like
- Dead Corner Floor Cabinet with Epoxy Top, Left Side Door
- Full Height Storage Cabinet 36" Wide
- Wall Mounted Storage Cabinet with Glass Doors, 36"
- Full Height Storage Cabinet with Glass Doors, 36"
- Microscope Storage Cabinet, 48"
- 4-Student Perimeter Lab Table, Door / Drawer Style
- 4-Student Perimeter Lab Table, Door Only Style
- Flinn Combination Classroom Table/Lab Bench
- Flinn Combination Classroom Table/Lab Bench without Water and Gas Assemblies
- Repair Resin for Lab Table Top