A must for any teacher who takes students to the “river” for water quality testing. Help students understand the life cycles and habitats of freshwater aquatic macroinvertebrates with this set of colorful flashcards and manual. The 22 full-color cards feature photos of both immature and adult insect stages and detailed life cycle and habitat information. A detailed manual containing student activities and facts on insect characteristics, life cycles, taxonomy, classification, food webs and how macroinvertebrates can be indicators of water quality is also provided. Cards are 6 1/2"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1056
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 676
You May Also Like
- Stream Ecology Kit
- Sampling Square
- Stream Macroinvertebrate Sampling Simulation - Student Activity Kit
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Bacteria Soil Ecology Kit
- Field Manual for Water Quality Monitoring, Book
- Environmental Chemistry Book
- Macroinvertebrate Identification Kit
- Soil Ecology Lab Manual
- Yeast and Mold Soil Ecology Student Kit