Easily join, bond and caulk sections of epoxy resin laboratory tops and counters using this two-part epoxy cement! Simply mix parts A and B in equal portions and stir thoroughly for five minutes before applying. The mixture has a working life of 20 minutes, sets in 1-2 hours, and cures in 24 hours. Once cured, the substance can be sanded to blend with surface if needed. Package contains one pint each of parts A and B. Final color is black.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1153
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 243
You May Also Like
- Clamp, 3/4" X 1/2"
- Mobile Demonstration Table/ Storage Cabinet
- Table, Demonstration, Mobile, Economy Version
- Mirror, Mobile Demonstration
- Wheelchair Accessible Lab Station
- ADA Table Legs (pkg/4)
- Table, Student, 24" X 48" X 30" Plastic Laminate
- Stool 18"
- Wooden Stool, 24"
- Adjustable Laboratory Stool 25"-33"