Quickly and confidently demonstrate the concept of wave interference. Stack two identical circle patterns together on an overhead projector. Slowly slide one pattern over the other and the interference pattern will clearly develop before your eyes. Then, measure the angles of the interference bands to confirm the relationship between wavelength and slit separation. Repeat the demonstration using the larger-spaced circles to show how the interference pattern is affected by “wavelength.” Circle Pattern Masters are provided and can be photocopied onto transparency paper for students to follow along with the demonstration at their desks.
Kit includes two pairs of circle patterns silk-screened on durable acrylic plates, and complete demonstration instructions. Transparency paper not included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 728
You May Also Like
- Holographic Diffraction Grating Film
- Flinn C-Spectra™, 8" x 10" Sheet
- Spectroscope, Advanced
- Kaleidoscoptical Activity - Demonstration Kit
- Polarizing Film, 6" X 6"
- Blackboard Optics Kit, Magnetic
- Color and Light - Spectrum Demonstrations
- Refraction and Total Internal Reflection—Individual Kit
- Principles of Reflection and Optical Illusions
- Build a Telescope-Student Kit