Learning about rocks couldn’t be more fun! Colorful, soft, 24” inflatable vinyl ball provides an excellent way for students to improve their knowledge of rocks. Here is how you play—the teacher tosses the ball to a student. The student answers the question found under his left thumb, and then tosses the ball to another classmate. The next question is answered in the same manner and the game continues. A great interactive classroom activity! Contains more than 100 questions about different types of rocks and how rocks form. Includes game-play directions and answer sheet.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 650
You May Also Like
- Clever Catch Minerals
- Bits and Pieces- Sediment Activity Kit
- Chemical and Mechanical Weathering of Rock Student Laboratory Kit
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Colorful Stalactites and Stalagmites Kit
- Density of the Earth Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Earth Science Density Kit
- Rock Cycle Adventure Student Activity Kit
- Rock Formation and Identification - Student Laboratory Kit