Tired of worksheet activities? Try a game of catch! Colorful 24” inflatable vinyl ball provides an excellent way for students to improve their knowledge of minerals. Here is how you play—the teacher tosses the ball to a student. The student answers the question found under his left thumb, and then tosses the ball to another classmate. The next question is answered in the same manner and the game continues. A great interactive classroom activity! Contains over 100 questions about minerals and their uses! An easy and fun way to learn about minerals.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 650
You May Also Like
- Clever Catch Rocks
- Be a Mineral Detective Student Laboratory Kit
- Bits and Pieces- Sediment Activity Kit
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Colorful Stalactites and Stalagmites Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit
- Formation and Identification of Minerals Kit
- Mineral Rummy - Super Value Game
- Minerals, Metals, and Mining - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit