Learning astronomy couldn’t be more fun! Colorful, soft, 24” inflatable vinyl ball provides an excellent way for students to practice their knowledge of astronomy. Here is how you play—the teacher tosses the ball to a student. The student answers the question found under his left thumb, and then tosses the ball to another classmate. The next question is answered in the same manner and the game continues. A great interactive classroom activity! Clever Catch ball contains over 100 astronomy questions. An easy and fun way to learn astronomy concepts! Includes directions and answer sheet.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 704
You May Also Like
- Clever Catch Weather
- Celestial Star Globe, Universal
- The Constellation Globe
- Solids and Liquids, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 11
- Elliptical Orbits Overhead Demonstration Kit
- Lunar Phases Activity
- Planetary Orbits Student Laboratory Kit
- Orbital Speed Demonstration Kit
- Sun Scale Student Activity Kit
- Spacestation™ 60 mm Refractor Telescope, Tasco®