Provide a safe environment for students when they use acids and bases. This unique station holds two 500-mL reagent bottles, each with a holder for separate dispensing pipets to avoid contamination and mess from pipet mix-up. Solid construction and wide base takes the worry out of spilling corrosive solution bottles. Made from chemical-resistant PVC-this station will last for years. Each station comes with labels for the most common concentrations of acids and bases used in the high school laboratory. Instruction sheet included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 180
You May Also Like
- Bottle, Narrow Mouth, Polyethylene with Cap, 120-mL
- Bottle, Narrow Mouth, Polypropylene, with Cap, 30-mL
- Bottle, Narrow Mouth, Glass, PVC-Coated, 120-mL
- Bottle, Boston Round, 240-mL
- Bottle, Wide Mouth, Polyethylene, 30-mL
- Bottle, Wide Mouth, Polyethylene, Storage, 25-g/60-mL
- Bottle, Wide Mouth, Glass, PVC-Coated, 100-g/120-mL
- Bottles, Washing, Polyethylene, 125-mL
- Beral Pipets, Extra-Large Bulb, 20/pkg
- Bottle, Dropping, Polyethylene, with Push-on Cap, 15-mL