Bring a volcano into your classroom! Safely and easily demonstrate the principles of volcano activity using this realistic erupting volcano. Model can be set up in less than 15 minutes and uses no heat or flame. Eruption and continuous foaming action are controlled by hand pressure using a unique, bottle-and-tube delivery system. Fully illustrated Teacher and Student Guides contain detailed reference information on volcanoes. Also includes actual volcanic rocks with interesting facts. Size: 12” diameter, 4” high. Available as an individual model or as a classroom set.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 656
You May Also Like
- Chemiluminescent Chemical Reactions in a Model Volcano - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Mapping Earthquakes and Volcanoes Kit
- Stalactites and Stalagmites
- Rock Cycle Adventure Student Activity Kit
- Rock Formation and Identification - Student Laboratory Kit
- Prospector's Paradise - Student Laboratory Kit
- Minerals, Metals, and Mining - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Mineral Rummy - Super Value Game
- Microfossils Student Activity Kit
- Instant Geology Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit