Capture students' interest in chemistry right from the start! Use one of the many chemistry-related anecdotes, stories, historical facts, and critical-thinking questions to begin each day and grab students' attention during those critical first minutes of class. Many of these Daily Warm-ups will fit right into your curriculum and become great lead-ins for the day's topics. 2004, 189 pages, 5½"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1120
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 711
You May Also Like
- Nuclear Chemistry, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 18
- Applications of Chemistry DVD Set
- Chemical Dictionary, Hawley's Condensed
- Practical Chemistry Labs, A Resource Manual
- 40 Low-Waste, Low-Risk Chemistry Labs, Book
- 5 Steps to a 5 - AP Chemistry
- Micro Action Chemistry Vol I Teachers Edition
- Buffers Keep the Balance - Properties of Biological Buffers - Student Laboratory Kit
- Colorful Oxidation States of Manganese - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards