“I'll take Acids and Bases for 100.” Use a familiar quiz show game to sharpen students' understanding of important chemistry topics. Questions encompass key chemistry concepts such as acids and bases, solution chemistry, elements and compounds, atoms and ions, chemical reactions, and gas laws. To accommodate students of all abilities, the questions are arranged in five levels of difficulty. A total of 36 question and answer sections are provided. Complete answers and game suggestions are also included. 2002, 107 pages, 8½" x 10¾", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1051
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 675
You May Also Like
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition
- Langes Handbook of Chemistry
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Laboratory Handbook for General Chemistry
- The Gas Laws, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 9
- The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry
- The Elements
- Applications of Chemistry DVD Set
- The Organic Chem Lab Survival Manual, 8th Edition
- Contemporary Chemistry Book