“I'll take Acids and Bases for 100.” Use a familiar quiz show game to sharpen students' understanding of important chemistry topics. Questions encompass key chemistry concepts such as acids and bases, solution chemistry, elements and compounds, atoms and ions, chemical reactions, and gas laws. To accommodate students of all abilities, the questions are arranged in five levels of difficulty. A total of 36 question and answer sections are provided. Complete answers and game suggestions are also included. 2002, 107 pages, 8½" x 10¾", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1129
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 710
You May Also Like
- The Gas Laws, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 9
- Applications of Chemistry DVD Set
- The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry
- Langes Handbook of Chemistry
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Chemistry
- Laboratory Handbook for General Chemistry
- The Elements
- The Organic Chem Lab Survival Manual, 8th Edition
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition