“I'll take Rocks and Minerals for 500.” Use a familiar quiz show game to reinforce your students' understanding of important earth science concepts. Questions and answers cover many important earth science principles about the atmosphere, oceans, rocks and minerals, erosion, astronomy and climate. An excellent resource for test preparation. To accommodate students of all abilities, the questions are arranged in five levels of difficulty. 32 question and answer sessions are provided. Complete answers and game play suggestions are also included. 2004, 101 pages, 8 1/2" x 10 3/4", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1134
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 725
You May Also Like
- Hands-on Earth Science Activities Book
- Earth Science for Every Kid
- Environmental Chemistry Book
- Environmental Science Activities Kit Book
- The Weather Book
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Orbital Speed Demonstration Kit
- Stalactites and Stalagmites
- Effects of Chemical and Thermal Pollution Student Laboratory Kit
- Mapping Earthquakes and Volcanoes Kit