“I'll take Electric Fields for 100.” Use a familiar quiz show game to sharpen students' understanding of important physics topics. Questions encompass key physics concepts including mechanics, electricity and magnetism, heat and energy, light, waves, sound, and modern physics. To accommodate students of all abilities, the questions are arranged in five levels of difficulty. A total of 24 question and answer sections are provided. Complete answers and game suggestions are also included. 75 pages, 8½" x 10¾", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1140
You May Also Like
- Physical Sciences Puzztivity
- Physics Demonstrations
- Daily Warm-ups: Physics Book Level II
- 39 Amazing Experiments with the Mega - Magnet
- Hands-On Physical Science Activities
- Hands-On Physics Activities with Real-Life Applications
- Fire Bubbles and Exploding Toothpaste
- Electricity and Magnetism Book
- 39 Fantastic Experiments with the Fizz-Keeper
- Light and Color Book