Discover the fundamental properties of light with this all-in-one optics kit-at a bargain price! Students will learn about the laws of reflection and refraction, study the images created by convex and concave lenses, and use a prism to separate the rainbow of colors from white light. A perfect kit for classes just starting the topics of optics and light. Optical components are made from durable acrylic to withstand years of students use.
Materials provided include three lenses: double concave and plane, two plane mirrors, five color filters, two equilateral prisms, two plastic lens/mirror supports, one tall lens support, plastic beaker, flashlight and candle. Instruction guide with 20 experiments is also included. Kit tray keeps all the pieces together for easy storage.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 731
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 457
You May Also Like
- Student Optics Kit-individual
- Refraction and Total Internal Reflection—Individual Kit
- Prism, Equlateral, Glass, 25 X 50 mm
- Build a Telescope-Classroom Set
- Modeling Eye Optics-Individual Kit
- Prism, Equilateral, Refraction
- Giant Prism
- Prism, Right Angle, Glass, 32 mm X 50 mm
- Prism, Equalateral, 25 mm X 25 mm Face
- Periscope Demonstration Kit