The perfect magnet set for schools on a tight budget. Perform numerous demonstrations using a ring, bar, or horseshoe magnet to present the important properties of magnetism to your students. Show that some metals are magnetic, while most metals are not. Demonstrate why a compass points north. Use the iron filings, provided, to reveal the invisible magnetic field lines surrounding the magnets and illustrate the magnetic strengths of different magnets. Kit includes a 26-page activity manual to guide you through the demonstrations. This set of magnets is a real bargain.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 700
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 436
You May Also Like
- Magnets and Magnetism - Super Value Activity-Stations Kit
- Measuring Magnetic Force - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Floating Magnet
- Gravity and Magnetism: A Battle of Two Forces
- Magnetic Field Demonstrator
- Student Magnetic Field Demonstrator
- Gilley Coil Kit
- Tangent Galvanometer
- Ceramic Ring Magnets
- Energy Stick