Color Wheel Light Reflection Kit, AP6712
How does a rainbow of colors turn white? Clearly demonstrate that white light is composed of all the colors of the rainbow. This 23-cm diameter sturdy plastic color wheel comes with a plastic handle that attaches to the center of the wheel. Start the wheel spinning with the included cord and students see white—a combination of all the reflected colors. Stop the wheel and the separate colors are once again seen. The white portions of the wheel increase the amount of reflected light for better viewing across the classroom. Includes Teacher’s Guide with sample questions.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 723
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 443
You May Also Like
- Beyond the Rainbow—Discovering Infrared and Ultraviolet Light
- Sunsets and Light Scattering - Demonstration Kit
- Build a Spectroscope Student Laboratory Kit
- Color Filters, Gelatin, Pk/5
- Color Addition and Subtraction - Primary Colors Demonstration Kit
- LED Light Blocks
- Color and Light - Spectrum Demonstrations
- Combining Colored Light—Physical Science Demonstration Kit
- Flinn Electromagnetic Spectrum Chart
- Newton's Color Wheels