Examine the world of criminal science! Well-written and easy to follow, the Top Shelf Forensics book introduces students to hair, fiber, blood, glass, and soil, crime scene evidence. Numerous student lab activities are presented for each type of evidence. Includes suggested mock crime scene scenarios for further student exploration. Students will gain confidence in their ability to make sense of complex problems that involve numerical data, evidence, logical reasoning and uncertainty. Adheres to the National Science Education Standards. 2003, 145 pages, 8˝" x 11", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 575
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 717
You May Also Like
- Polymers, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 21
- Solids and Liquids DVD Set
- Chemical Dictionary, Hawley's Condensed
- Forensic Laboratory Science and Detective Mystery Writing - Teacher's Guide
- Forensic Laboratory Science and Detective Mystery Writing, Student Manual - Individual Use
- Forensic Laboratory Science and Detective Mystery Writing, Student Manual - Site License*
- Bloodstain Pattern Analysis - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Analysis of Over-the-Counter Drugs - Student Laboratory Kit
- Of Maggots and Murder - Forensic Entomology Laboratory Kit
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards