Improve your teaching skills! This well-organized book contains a collection of helpful ideas, techniques and skill-building practices that have been shared by hundreds of experienced teachers. Learn the three characteristics of an effective teacher: creating positive student expectations, maintaining excellent classroom management, and designing lessons that help students achieve mastery. This valuable information is appropriate for all teachers-beginners or experienced veterans-who want to improve their teaching performance at any level. A must-have book to help you start the school year properly and keep the whole year running smoothly. Makes a great gift for your student teacher! 1998, 338 pages, 8" x 10", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1046
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 688
You May Also Like
- Eureka! Great Inventions and How They Happened Book
- Demonstrations to Knock Your Socks Off, Two-Volume Book and DVD Set
- Making Your First Year a Success Book
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Physical Science Demonstrations
- Fire Bubbles and Exploding Toothpaste
- Wind Energy - Student Laboratory Kit
- Opening Day - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- Hands-on General Science Activities Book
- STEM Student Research Handbook
- A Demo A Day Vol II Book