A self-contained laboratory burner. Ideal as a safer alternative to alcohol burners. Burner assembly mounts on a butane canister. With the gas control valve wide open the “burn time” for a fresh canister should be approximately three hours. Fully adjustable gas control valve. Air supply is fully adjustable using knurled screw knob. A 3" diameter drip catcher is permanently mounted in the burner assembly. The drip catcher also acts as a heat dissipator to prevent burner heat from being transferred to the area of the burner assembly where the gas control is adjusted.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 190
You May Also Like
- Alcohol Burner, Glass, 9-Sided, 120-mL
- Alcohol Burner, Wickless
- Bunsen Burner, Bottled (Liquid Propane)
- Micro Bunsen Burner
- Meker Burner, Bottled (Liquid Propane)
- Tirrill Burner, Bottled (Liquid Propane)
- Portable Laboratory Burner
- Burner Tubing Connector, 2'
- Piezoelectric Igniter, Basic
- Wing Top, 11 mm
- Replacement Flints, Pkg. of 5