Students will be determined to find the solutions to this clever puzzle, and in the process, develop important problem-solving and critical-thinking skills!
Challenge students to group four of the same numbers together into a 4-square. Slits along the middle of the puzzle allow students to maneuver and fold the card in a variety of ways in order to match up the numbers into a block of four. Each puzzle has eight solutions, each one more thought provoking than the last. It's like getting eight puzzles in one! Teacher Notes, complete with detailed solutions, are included.
Super Value Kit is complete for 36 students working individually. All materials are reusable!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 511
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 253
You May Also Like
- Auto-Mixing Pitcher - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Mystery Light Block - Scientific Method Demonstration Kit
- Think Tube - Demonstration Kit
- Chemistry Crossword Puzzles
- Ob-Scertainer Kit - A Better Black Box - Super Value Kit
- Observation and Experiment - Introduction to the Scientific Method - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Scientific Method - Student Laboratory Kit
- Color Change Challenge - Problem Solving Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Match the Mystery Solutions - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Problem Solving on the Wildlife Refuge - Introduction to Unit Factoring - Super Value Kit