Electrifying! Transform a simple lightbulb into a glowing, sparking plasma globe while teaching students about important topics such as electric current, electron energy levels, and photon emission. Simply screw a clear lightbulb into the Marekizer and attach it to the tip of a Tesla coil. Turn on the Tesla coil and observe the electric sparks continuously “jump” from the lightbulb filament. Your students will be mesmerized by this simple plasma globe and will love to safely touch the glass bulb and feel the electric sparks on their fingertips. This demonstration can't miss!
This economical kit includes two unfrosted lightbulbs, Marekizer wire coil, and instructions. A Tesla coil is required, but not included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 688
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 427
You May Also Like
- Tesla Coil Visualizer
- PVC-Insulated Copper Wire, Red
- Ohm's Law Experiment Set
- Resistance in Wires - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Alligator Test Clip, Pointed
- Annunciator Wire, (Bell Wire)
- Alligator Cords
- Connector Cord, Alligator Clips Both Ends, Red, 14"
- Connector Cord, Alligator Clips Both Ends, Black, 14"
- Connector Cord, Alligator Clips Both Ends, Red, 20"