Students can now easily quantify the types of organisms in their classroom's field study! This lightweight, portable sampling square is quick to set up and use. A durable bungee cord runs through the pipes of the sampling square to allow the square to literally pop together. Simply place the 0.25 m2 square on the location to be studied and count the number of organisms within that square. Available as an individual square or a classroom set of eight.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1056
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 677
You May Also Like
- Stream Ecology Kit
- Aquatic Macroinvertebrate Life Cycle and Habitat Flashcards
- Stream Macroinvertebrate Sampling Simulation - Student Activity Kit
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Bacteria Soil Ecology Kit
- Field Manual for Water Quality Monitoring, Book
- Environmental Chemistry Book
- Macroinvertebrate Identification Kit
- Soil Ecology Lab Manual
- Yeast and Mold Soil Ecology Student Kit