Visually alert students to the required safety equipment and laboratory precautions on lab days. The symbols include: Glassware Hazard, Heat and Burn Hazard, Poison Hazard, Biological Hazard, Sharps Hazard, Electrical Safety, Fire Safety, Animal Safety, Chemical Safety, and Eye and Face Safety. These signs are 5 1/2"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1123
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 718
You May Also Like
- Fox E. Flinn Safety Poster Set
- Flinn Favorite Goggle Safety Posters
- Flinn Chemical Storage Pattern Poster
- Laboratory in Progress Poster
- E-Z Pour Base Neutralizer, 2.5 kg
- Shower, Safety Tester
- Safety First Sign—Wear Your Goggles, 10" X 14"
- Gloves, Disposable, Small, Pkg/100
- Flinn Visor Goggles
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards