Challenge your students' sense of sight by saturating their cone cells! After focusing on an “oddly-colored” image for one minute; students will be amazed at what they “see” when they look down at a sheet of white paper. The colors magically change to the “familiar” colors of the object, right before their eyes! This is a great way to teach students about how the eye works, colorblindness, and the primary colors of light. Kit includes four cards each of four different images-an apple, a flower, the US flag, and the continent of Africa-16 cards total. All cards are printed on 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" durable card stock for years of repeated use.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 722
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 446
You May Also Like
- Beyond the Rainbow—Discovering Infrared and Ultraviolet Light
- Sunsets and Light Scattering - Demonstration Kit
- Build a Spectroscope Student Laboratory Kit
- Color Filters, Acrylic, Pk/5
- Color Addition and Subtraction - Primary Colors Demonstration Kit
- LED Light Blocks
- Color and Light - Spectrum Demonstrations
- Combining Colored Light—Physical Science Demonstration Kit
- Flinn Electromagnetic Spectrum Chart
- Color Wheel Light Reflection Kit