Three fun water pressure demonstrations in one complete kit! With a simple hot water bottle, elevate your students' understanding of hydraulics, Pascal's law, Bernoulli's principle and the conservation of energy. An excellent value! Demonstrate why water is stored in tall water towers. Illustrate Bernoulli's principle as you teach about fluid motion. Easily lift a student with the press of your thumb to demonstrate a hydraulic jack. Finally, weigh a student by measuring the height of a water column. Excellent hands-on demonstrations for middle school and high school level students. Detailed instructions and background information are provided for each demonstration.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 662
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 308
You May Also Like
- Hydraulic Elevator - Physical Science Demonstration Kit
- Pascal's Law - Student Laboratory Kit
- Principles of Hydraulics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Bottomless Bottle - Pascal's Law Demonstration Kit
- Introduction to Bernoulli's Principle Kit
- Cohesion Plates- Demo Kit
- Adhesion Disk
- Water Hammer
- Capillary Equilibrium Tube
- Soda Bottle Physics Kit