Teachers are raving about this amazing kit! Students will identify and classify microfossils that are over 375 million years old! Microfossils are small fossilized remains of organisms that, when viewed under a stereoscope, open your student's minds to the past. Students will obtain first-hand knowledge about the types of fossils found in Devonian period limestone. Kit includes thousands of microfossils, an informative microfossil CD-ROM, and enough microfossil manipulation tools for 30 students working in pairs. A stereoscope is required and is sold separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1065
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 653
You May Also Like
- Stratigraphic Fossil Collection, Advanced
- Fossil Collection, Introductory
- Fossil Collection, Plastic
- Diversity of Life Fossil Replica Set
- Fossils: A Golden Guide
- Instant Geology Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Investigating Amber Fossils
- Fossil Formation and Identification
- Earth History Model
- Rock Cycle Adventure Student Activity Kit