The soil in and around the Walker quarry has become contaminated! It is up to your students—as forensic scientists—to perform tests and use problem-solving skills to determine who is responsible for the contamination. Students will perform chlorine, iron and pH tests on samples from various locations of the quarry to solve the mystery. A fun activity that will surely peak your students' interest. Kit includes all materials to perform the activity, easy-to-follow procedure, and multiple scenarios to select from.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 574
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 490
You May Also Like
- Beakers, Borosilicate Glass, 1000-mL
- Flinn Scientific Electronic Balance, 410 x 0.01-g
- Soil Analysis - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Forensic Groundwater Contamination - Student Laboratory Kit
- Stream Contamination - Forensics Laboratory Kit
- Who Is Littering? Forensics Super Value Kit
- Lead in Soil
Porosity and Drainage Rate of Soil -
Student Laboratory Kit
- Biology and Chemistry of Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Understanding Your Carbon Footprint Student Activity Kit