Your students will become great detectives as they test their forensic science skills while investigating and solving a simulated crime! Students conduct four types of forensic tests to solve the case of Bobby Bedhead's missing prize-winning pooch, Priscilla. Tests conducted include:
• Blood Analysis-students determine the ABO blood types of five different suspects.
• Chromatographic Ink Analysis-students perform chromatography techniques of suspected ink used at the crime.
• Handwriting Analysis-students examine and identify variations in five handwriting samples and match them to a document left at the crime scene.
Students use all of their results to build a case and convict the culprit!
Complete for 30 students working in groups of two.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 544
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 460
You May Also Like
- Document Analysis- Forensic Investigation Kit
- Glass Analysis Principles - Forensic Investigation Kit
- Bloodstains at the Crime Scene - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Food Analysis Mystery- Forensic Investigation Kit
- Amino Acid Fingerprints Kit
- Of Maggots and Murder - Forensic Entomology Kit
- Mr. Mathematics Mysterious Murder - Student Laboratory Kit
- Flinn Fingerprinting - Activity-Stations Kit
- Gunshot Residue Demonstration Kit
- Beakers, Borosilicate Glass, Low Form, 400 mL