The ditches of the town of Bradley have been recently polluted with litter. Local authorities have narrowed the list of suspects down to four individuals. It is up to your students—acting as forensics scientists—to determine the culprit. Who is dumping their garbage on the streets of Bradley?
Students will gather and classify evidence from different locations throughout the town to solve the crime. This excellent, hands-on, forensics activity will be a hit in your classroom. A fun, scenario-based activity for all ages. Includes detailed background information, easy-to-follow procedures, several different scenarios and all materials needed to complete the activity.
Super Value Kit is complete for 30 students working in pairs. All materials are reusable!
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 574
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 492
You May Also Like
- Soil Analysis - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Soil Contamination - Forensics Laboratory Kit
- Stream Contamination - Forensics Laboratory Kit
- Forensic Groundwater Contamination - Student Laboratory Kit
- Fuming Fingerprints Forensics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Detective's Casebook - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Mr. Mathematics Mysterious Murder - Student Laboratory Kit
- Glass Analysis Principles - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Bloodstains at the Crime Scene - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Bloodstain Pattern Analysis - Forensic Laboratory Kit