Mesmerize your students by “fusing” two plastic plates together with only a drop of water! This easy demonstration illustrates the cohesive properties of water, and shows that atmospheric pressure is a powerful, unusual force. Smooth plastic plates will not break. Beveled edges allow for easy gripping. Complete instructions are provided.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 663
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 348
You May Also Like
- Adhesion Disk
- The Bursting Water Pipe
- Hydraulic Elevator - Physical Science Demonstration Kit
- Hydraulic Hot Water Bottle - Demonstration Kit
- Pascal's Law - Student Laboratory Kit
- Principles of Hydraulics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Water Spouts - Kinetic vs. Potential Energy - A Torricelli's Law Demonstration Kit
- Soda Bottle Physics Kit
- Bottomless Bottle - Pascal's Law Demonstration Kit
- Water Hammer